A20 IP Phone for Asterisk
An entry-level phone with 2 line registrations, a 2.8 inch full-color LCD display, and 2 switched 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. This model is Digium’s best value for organizations on a budget.
Keep your phone system project expenses to a minimum with the Digium A-Series IP phones for Asterisk, the ideal phones for low-cost Asterisk deployments. These budget-friendly IP phones provide the essential tools you need to complete your Asterisk installation. Their streamlined feature set includes standard applications, such as auto-answer, call waiting, and paging, to help your users communicate effectively and easily.
- 2.8 inch backlit color LCD display
- 2 line appearance keys
- 1 feature key
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way navigation controller
- Headset, speaker and mute keys
- LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 4P4C (RJ-9) handset jack
- 4P4C (RJ-9) headset jack
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) port
- 2 switched 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 5 volt DC power port