The A4 Series of analog cards supports up to four (4) connections per card in your Asterisk system. Using Digium’s single-port interface modules, A4 series cards can scale from one (1) to four (4) ports.
The modular nature of the cards allows you to mix and match between line (FXO) and station (FXS) interfaces, giving you the exact port configuration you need. Digium A4 Series analog cards are available in low profile, half-length PCI and PCI Express form factors.
Digium cards are compatible with all versions of Asterisk using the DAHDI driver framework. Asterisk and DAHDI are available for free from the Asterisk.org website. All cards include a five (5) year warranty and are eligible for Digium’s Exceptional Satisfaction Program (ESP) risk-free Quality Guarantee.
- Connect Asterisk-based systems to analog phone lines
- Connect analog PBX systems to VoIP services
- Channel Bank Replacement / Alternative
- Gateway Termination to analog telephones/lines
- Suitable for Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and Small and Medium Business (SMB) applications
- One (1) – four (4) analog ports
- PCI or PCI Express bus architectures
- Combine line (FXO) and station (FXS) modules
- Accepts up to four (4) single-port modules
- Optional DSP -based carrier grade echo cancellation module
- 32-bit 33MHz
- Loop Start or Kewl Start Signaling
- Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Digium patented VoiceBus™ technology for better audio
- 30-day 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- 5-year warranty
- With Asterisk – DAHDI 2.8 or later required
- Not compatible with Switchvox E-Series appliances